Wednesday 30 June 2010

Welcome to Geekeration

Hello. This is a blog about geekery. All the strange hobbies that used to be shunned are now celebrated, and the world is hungry for the next techie toy.

I am unashamedly me and I don't shy away from admitting to my passions. From a solid love of science fiction with Red Dwarf at its heart through my teen years and beyond, to a minor obsession with Little Shop of Horrors and a recent discovery of live roleplay, I've found fun throughout life for a long time whilst finding my working life has gone down an odd combination of media and tech.

I'm not new to writing online, I've written and continue to update a journal elsewhere, but I've always maintained that my online journal is a place for personal musing and chatting with my friends. A blog is more of a shout to the world, a place for more targeted writing, a little soapbox to stand on and shout to an audience.

Hello audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment